1)List of spare parts for typical GNT series single bearing alternator.
List of spare parts for typical GNT series single bearing generator
2. Rotor assembly
5. End ring
6. D.E. flange
8. Air outlet screen
9. Rectifier assembly
10. Exciter armature assembly
12. Air intake screen
13. Terminal plate
14. Inspector door
15. N.D.E. bearing
16. Exciter stator assembly
17. N.D.E. bracket
18. N.D.E. cover
19 Terminal box assembly
2.Features of Maranello brushless alterator
Features of GENTECH brushless alternator:
1. Excellent compatibility with drive systems: standard mounting dimensions can be coupled to any diesel engines from worldwide, many S.A.E. flanges and S.A.E. drive discs can be easily interchangeable.
2. Good environmentally-friendly protection system: the standard enclosure protection is IP23, insulation class is H, and GNT generators made with advanced manufacturing technologies are suitable for harsh environments.
3. Reliable and powerful automatic voltage regulators can provide consistent excitation on all occasions, so the generators can run reliably, and have high performance of magnet on exciter stator which can rapidly build voltage while starting; All AVR’s have numerous features for voltage adjustment, stability adjustment, low frequency protection and exterior voltage adjustment.
Standard AVR: SX460;SX440(can be run in parallel) Option AVR: MX341(can be applied to PMG when the nonlinear load, the asynchronous motor starting or short circuit current capacity have special requirements)
4. SG generators are provided with a 2/3 winding pitch as standard, therefore are perfectly suitable for installations with distorting loads, and easy to be operated with other generators in parallel; Several types of windings are available in 50Hz and 60Hz versions to optimize performance according to the voltage required on site and the demands of the application (max. voltages available range up to 690 V).
5. SG generators are provided with three phase as standard, it ‘s easy to alter the voltage by reconnection for 12-leads on terminal plate, also the units can be run as single phase by changing the output connecting (except for 354/404/454), but single-phase’s power only is about 58% of that of three-phase’s ; For single-phase generator, it can be designed for special winding.
6. The damp winding on rotor and the surge suppressor on rectifier can provide the generator with stability and reliability.
7. For balanced rotor with two sealed and quality ball bearing, SG generators have the features of little vibration and low noise.
8. Easy access for installation and maintenance, including: coupling to engines, connecting for lead wire, adjustment for AVR, connecting for rectifier, integrating with current transformers.
4Pole 50HZ 1500rpm 60HZ 1800rpm
2Pole 50HZ 3000rpm 60HZ 3600rpm
DIRECTION OF ROTATION
STANDARD:CLOCKWEISE LOOKING FROM THE DRIVE END
4.What Is Standby Power?
LTP:LIMITED TIME POWER-STAND BY
Maximum rating allowed during 500 hr/year
(with a maximum of 300 hours in continuous running)
Alternator rating stand-by rating at 40℃/27℃
STAND BY RATING 40℃
RUNNING AT CONSTANT LOAD WITHOUT OVERLOAD
FOR A LIMITED DURATION OF MAXIMUM 500H/YEAR
WITH A PERMISSIBLE INCREASE OF THE TEMPERATURE
RISE ABOVE CLASS H.
STAND BY RATING 27℃
SAME CONDITIONS THAN STAND BY DUTY 40℃ BUT
WITH ACCEPTANCE OF A LOWER AMBIENT TEMPERATURE
(27℃)THAT ALLOWES TO INCREASE.THE RATING AND
THE TEMPERATURE RISE FOR THE SAME LEVEL OF
TEMPERATURE IN THE GENERATOR.
5.Continuous Power & Prime Power
Continuous operation at nominal constant load unlimited number of hours/year
Alternator power S1/40℃-class H or F
Continuous operation at variable load (average load at 70% of the nominal load)
Unlimited number of hours/year.
Alternator rating S1 40℃-Class H.